Moving My Business Interview on Fast Track Coaching

posted on: February 16, 2012

I've received a lot of questions about moving my business- probably because I've started my small business in three different locations over the last 7 years.  As most people know, it takes two years to really build a business, so I've spent six years experiencing those first two years as if I were living a real life Groundhog Day.  It's taught me a lot about what to do and what not to do in order to get established quickly. When you have bills to pay and need to relocate, your first priority becomes finding work as soon as you can.  From my experience, there are lots of ways to do this when moving your business, but many require you to stretch yourself in new ways and change a few habits that come from getting comfortable in one place.

I'm very honored that Dane Sanders invited me to be a part of his awesome archives of interviews for Fast Track Coaching.  To be honest, I had a big fear of doing a video interview- so this was taking a step in conquering that fear!  Now I just have to keep doing it so that it's not so nerve wrecking each time.  In this video interview, I share some of the ways that I've made it possible to move my business three times and now live in Australia and travel the world for 8 months.  If you know someone who needs some advice on moving their business (or getting their feet wet in starting business) feel free to share!

The full interview is about 45 minutes long, click play in the video to watch...


I want to hear from YOU-
Was there a key piece of advice that was meaningful to you?
Do you have any other suggestions for people re-establishing their business in a new place?
Please leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. To grow a successful business you need to be organized, keep detailed records, analyze your competition, calculated risks to help your business grow and always be looking for ways to improve your business and to make it stand out from the competition.
    ___________________________________________
    Business for Sale in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne! Thank you for that. I may be moving soon! I'm wanting to take a little break to get settled so hearing how you are connecting and picking up jobs as you want them is coming at a great time. I will be sending you an update soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger